Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Did ya hear? It's a snowin'


I woke up this morning, hearing the weather was going to bring some white fluff stuff to the Lincoln area. Little did I know it was gonna bring a lot of white fluff stuff. Of course, these days a dusting of snow is too much for my liking.


Anyhoo, February will bring some exciting things to the shop: look for 30% off winter gear and as always, we gotta move out the exercise equipment to make room for new bikes!


Has January seemed like a long month to the rest of you? I know it is comprised of 31 days and all, but for me, the month of January has felt like its own year- so happy new year to you too!


mach5

1 comment:

KimC said...

I like that guy on the phone! January has been long, and today I just had to get on my bike when the streets/trails were snow covered, and you couldn't see the patches of ice-my hip hurts but it was nice to be out!